Transfer a project from client/server environment to local work station
Note: This capability is not available in the Basic Viewer.
To transfer existing projects from a server (shared project data) to your local computer, you will need to:
- Make sure your C:\Program Files (x86)\eTakeoff\RView\ETkoCnfg.exe file has the "Use Client/Server Configuration" box checked.
- Click on File/Project Backup & Restore/Backup and zip project...
- Copy the entire project Folder from the server into the eTakeoff Project folder on the local computer.
- Uncheck the "Use Client/Server Configuration" box checked.
- Restore the Project on the local computer (File/Project Backup & Restore/Restore project...).
For more detailed information on the Backup / Restore processes, click on the link below.
Project Backup and Restore