Convert MUTI-page PDF files to TIFF files using PDFill PDF Tools
To convert Multi-page PDF files to Tiff files before loading a project into Dimension, you can download a free tool known as PDFill PDF Tools.
Click on the link below for the PDFill Free PDF & Image Writer and download the "Entire PDFill Package".
Download PDFill Free PDF & Image Writer
- Click on the PDFill PDF Tools (Free) icon on your desktop
- Click on "Convert PDF to Images"
- Navigate to the folder with the PDF files to convert and click on the PDF file to convert
- Click on the TIF button and click on "Save As Image"
- Create a NEW project in Dimension and select ONLY the TIFF files to load into Dimension.