Transfer standards database from one computer to another.
How do I transfer my standards database (traces, layers, bid codes, scales and extensions) from one computer to another?
To transfer your standard database, you will need to:
- Enter a file name for your exported file & note where you saved the file.
- Copy the file onto the other computer.
- On the destination computer, start eTakeoff and select “Options/Import Standards from the main menu.
- Navigate to where the exported file is, select it and press the “Open” button.
- Click on the folder for Standards Database to select all standards then press the “Import” button.