Printing Selected Cells in Measurement List
To print out a range of measurements in the Measurement List in a particular order (ie: sorted by Drawing and Sub-Sorted by Page), do the following:
- Insert column for Drawing by right clicking on a column heading and selecting “Insert column before Description” then select “Drawing”.
- Repeat the process to insert the column, “Page”.
- Sort the Measurement List by Drawing by doing the following:
- Right click on the “Drawing” column Heading.
- Select “Sort by “Drawing”, Ascending”.
- Sub-Sort the Measurement List by Page by doing the following:
- Right click on the “Page” column Heading.
- Select “Sub-Sort by “Page”, Ascending”.
- Select a range of cells to print by pointing the mouse at the first cell (upper left-hand corner of range of cells) you want to print and Click once to select the cell.
- Point the mouse at the last cell (bottom right-hand corner of the range of cells) you want to print and Shift+Click to select the whole range of cells you want to print.
- Click on the Print button, click on “Print SELECTED measurements”, & click OK.